The colors are so pretty, I almost stopped and just let it be a decoration like this.
So far I have sewed the strips together in 75" strips, and realized that I can make 75" x 40" quilt top or put something else in there. It's kind of boring, but I'm thinking of using a cream colored either solid or tiny print cotton in maybe 4" strips between the printed strips to make a quick quilt top. It would be better, I think, to just finish this and then I'll be able to see the top and what it looks like. Maybe this could be a quilt for my sweetie? The blue blanket ended up being king sized, and rather swamps his bed. I appreciate him offering that it could be on the guest bed in our future house. That makes me feel like I was very proactive! Back to the quilt top- it looks pretty just sitting on my table, too.

3 comments:
Ohh I LOVE jelly rolls! Im making a dresden plate quilt out of one as a matter of fact!
Cant wait to see the quilt top when its done!
I am tempted by this pre-cut idea. I have some great quilt books...shall I share with you?
Looking forward to knitting on Saturday.
I've always liked the look of these jelly rolls, but didn't really know what I'd do with one. I'll be watching to see how it comes along.
Post a Comment