Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A bit of a bad moment

I wore the black skirt with the ruffled bottom to work yesterday. My friend (and coworker, and office sharee) Roger is great with clothes and has a great eye for detail. When I asked him what he thought, he carefully said, "It's a little...loose. Maybe with a bigger dart here, or just taking the sides in?" Right. It is a little bit loose. Or, more honestly, shapeless and baggy. Does that make me want to redo it? Not really. Maybe I will eventually. Or I could just hold on to it in case I gain more weight. The traitorous skirt is coming along...



And I have had the best sort of mail recently! Today at work, the Vogue Stitchionary (on sale at bn.com) came, and at home yesterday I got these super cute mini-skeins of Peace Fleece. I'll keep you posted, but tonight I'm just going to read and imagine what will be.

1 comment:

JuliaR said...

Ooh, look at that bias work at the waist!