Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mail love

Look what came in the mail for me today! Kerry at the Beaded Forest had a contest a little while ago...and I won a selection of her stash! I'm excited about the darker cottons- I don't have many of those and they are often the perfect accent pieces in a patchwork project. Best of all, I love the chicken on the front of the card. Doesn't she look pet-able (I wouldn't try it, just think it)?!


I was going to post knitting progress, but an error in reading the pattern has caused negative progress in the past hours. Maybe tomorrow. Although I have a sewing project for tomorrow night (yay!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fun packages in the mail!!

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at old posts on your blog and discovered that you have a sidewinder bobbin winder. Do you like it? I've resisted getting one from the last two issues of Clotilde's catalog, but now I can ask a real, live person if it's worth the significant bucks!

Chicago Sarah said...

Hi Sandy- I do like the sidewinder, very much. The convenience of it and (for me) the fun of being able to whip off another bobbin during a project without stopping makes it worth the $35. :)