Earlier I noticed this plaid wool was very stretchy and kind of slithery. I considered adjusting the tension but wanted to plow ahead with the skirt, so I didn't...and I paid for it. Now I'm so tired I can't see the seam line even with my glasses (in my defense, it's a 2mm stitch length). Discretion is the better part of valor, and I'm off to bed.
The nicest part of today is that I learned a simple cable stitch. It's very rewarding. Even if I can't line up my skirt pieces, I can cable!

5 comments:
You are a FEARLESS KNITTER! Congratulations, hooray, great cable. I like the color too.
Bummer about the skirt...
That plaid is gorgeous and it's off so very slightly. Quite frankly I'm not sure I would bothe reparing. But, that's just me.
Well I can't do cables and the plaid looks fine to me. As someone said in my comments, keep moving and no one will notice. :)
I'm suffering from knit envy.
I'm echoing all the comments that say - its so close, no one will notice. And I'm in knitting envy! Love the cables, love the color. Makes me feel like spring is around the corner.
Post a Comment