
I started the jelly roll quilt tonight. Unfortunately, ever since I got married I have been unable to locate my rotary cutter. *meaningful cough* If I were to do it over, I'd still get married. But insist on a craft room...

Anyway, I have the tubes made. Tomorrow I will hopefully buy a rotary cutter and get the triangles started. The real magic shows after that step.

In knitting news, the dress is zooming along. Hurray for little baby knits!

3 comments:
You mean you only ever had 1 rotary cutter? You should have at least two- one for quilting, one for clothes sewing. And the pinking one for fast fleece baby gifts for people who would sew their finger to the baby blanket if they had a sewing machine- they always think you are amazingly clever to have made a fleece tie-together blanket- not that I'm complaining- that kind of people always are good for a morale boost! And yes, I do own at least the three mentioned above, maybe 1 more, I can't remember...lol!
I can't wait to see the finished little dress!
I think you need a craft room so I can come over and we can sew together.
Post a Comment