Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Semispoiler alert to sister, sister-in-law


Oh, happy day! Due to some, er, issues with UPS delivery to our apartment, I get packages sent to my sweetie's work. He was gone all last week and I have been patiently waiting for him to not work from home so he could get my packages (yes, not subtle at all).


Look what came!


The RYC Cashcotton is for a sweater for me- it's definitely more pink colored, the colorway is "geranium". But the sweater I'm most excited about is the Old-Fashioned Girl from Verena Spring 2009. I didn't even know Burda had a knitting magazine...it's awesome. There are already three projects I want to make from it.


And the fabric is destined for gifts of pj pants. It's cotton sheeting from fabric.com, the Shabby Chic Sheeting collection. The hand is lovely.

1 comment:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Ooh that looks good! You have great taste, lady!