Sunday, August 23, 2009

Finished sweater/dress


Okay, I'm really hoping C & E have a girl. Because this is looking distinctly dress-like.


I did a crocheted edging on the front opening. It didn't fold back exactly evenly, so I sewed it in place.


The buttons were a free gift with my order of Irish Linen tea towels from Waechter's Silk Shop. I hope to use the towels for some upcoming embroidery projects.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! My daughter would totally wear that.

Julia said...

I love this and have two daughters who would love to have it for anyone of their little girls!!!

Mea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mea said...

I love it! After a lifetime of being "older", I now want to knit like you when I "grow up"! That is beautiful- well done!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I love it!! What pattern is that? I'll have to check out your ravelry page!!