
The first was my standard zippered bag. Then I tried the "travel bag" from Last Minute Fabric Gifts. The binding to be sewn over 8 layers of fabric on the sides worked on one side. I couldn't get the tension correct on the other side.

So I punted. The side closest to the zipper pull is finished, the other is left natural for that rustic look.

But check this out- it looks just like the picture! Sort of, but smaller, without the tabs on the ends, et cetera. I think I made the gathers on the ends reverse sides. I'll figure that out later.

Because I'm going to make more of these. Oh yes.

5 comments:
What an adorable little bag!
Very cute!
awesome! I made some similar before, but not as nice!!
perfect! you are so great with choosing lovely fabrics!
As you know, I think bags are just great fun! And great for using up the stash.
Post a Comment