I love this fabric. It's a very light cotton lawn, and it reminds me of Liberty of London fabric- but it isn't, so I have extra fabric money. The flower print reminds me of some old lady dress, but I rather like it. Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding and I'm wearing a rayon shirtdress from Eddie Bauer outlet. I love the old lady side of me. Hopefully if I embrace that now, when I'm in my 70s I'll be happily scrambling over rocks and playing outside in the rain.
5 comments:
Ooooh, I love the new shirt! If that's old lady fabric, then I guess I'm joining you in being an old lady now...Want to scramble over rocks together when we're 70? Sounds like fun!
Old Lady Print?? I don't think so! I have a FAB coat that my little sister gave me that has a very similar print- and I'm NOT an old lady, just a Terrific Thirtysomething!! LOL! mea
I'm old lady too. I am looking forward to climbing rocks and playing in the rain when you are 70 and I am nearer to 80. Mandy too!
I bought a lot of Eddie Bauer last year! And I run from the old lady clothes.
cute shirt! :)
Post a Comment