Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fabric and pattern- ready!

The fabric I ordered to make the muslin came. I wanted something with a clear geometric print to make sure it wouldn't look too wonky in the real dress (still haven't picked fabric). I've settled (for now) on Simplicity 4014.


Should I get bored with sewing (ha! as if!), the invitations came today also. They are very pretty. I need to buy stamps.


There's always the midterm exam next week to study for too...but why rush things? heehee

4 comments:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

OMG, it's real! Invitations and patterns and fabric oh my. Look foward to seeing you in person.

Stephanie said...

OOH FUN stuff!! Planning my wedding was SO fun. I hope you're enjoying it too. :)

rosanne said...

Wow that was so fast with your invites! You are so on top of things...Enjoy the planning!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy to hear your wonderful news about getting married! I can't wait to see the dress! I am sorry I haven't been around lately. I haven't had any time to surf for awhile. I have missed you. Hope you are having fun with all the planning. It will be your biggest party ever!