Sunday, December 30, 2007

Updating the living room

It's really true! Something as simple as a pillow cover can make a huge difference....especially when the original pillow cover was ten years old, well traveled, and red fleece (I was young, I wasn't thinking!). I like this fabric (Nigella by Amy Butler) so much, I was going to make a duvet cover for my bed until I realized the cost of covering a queen sized comforter.


No matter, I'll enjoy it as accent touches. Next accent touch with this fabric- a knitting bag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like that fabric, I LOVE that fabric. Have fun & I'll see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Amy Butler I love! I got to buy 5 yards of her Kashmir Belle because someone else was paying for it. Then I had to go buy some for me! I bet it would make cool accent pillows if you did more in different colors of the same print...then just re-do the duvet cover in a neutral solid.
-Mea