
I did finish the tan scarf, finally- for one of my coworkers for a holiday gift. I'm giving the cream colored hat to another coworker, but they looked so cute together I had to show them that way.
And...my two extra skeins of yarn have come in. Different dye lot? More like different country! Anyway I'm not sure what to do with my partial scarf- maybe stripes with a nice creamy color. Hmm.

I should be heading off to bed, and I am. Because I have my new Easy Socks book to read and puzzle over (Cynical Knitting Gal promises to help me figure it out and I'm looking forward to it!).

3 comments:
I was bought the same fabric from two different stores. Totally different colors. Was so irritated.
btw, do you use labels in your gifts?
You can block the squares before you sew them together...I can show you :)
Thanks for the shout out!
Okay, come visit me and teach me to knit, pleeease? Not that I need hats or scarves....or another craft for that matter- better not tell my DH what we are up to! LOL!
Martha
Post a Comment