It snowed here yesterday! It's all gone now, but for a few hours it was a wonderful wintry mix and I was curled up on the couch with my book. Since I forgot to take pictures, here are some of my other favorite things. My (made by Sarah) pajama bottoms and my boiled wools slippers.

And the two fat quarter bundles I picked up at JoAnn's post-Thanksgiving sale. I plan to make a color wheel quilt with the brighter ones. The other...hmm. I'm open to suggestions!

Now for the favor- click on over to
Weekend Crafting and leave some feedback for Reethi. Personally I love the dress, but she seems to not believe me. Come on, readers (all beloved four of you!), tell her how fabulous it is! :)
7 comments:
Hmm, I hope that was a fab sale for the fat quarters- I have no clue what you should do with the darker one. Left feedback for Reethi- that's a fab dress! All that nightshirt needs is to be made from burlap and yes, it would be a potato sack. Well, you can always use it as a robe if you wanted to!
-Martha
Thanks Sarah! I think I've just looked at this dress too much - and my brain can't process any more.
I love the fat quarters - my mom is making this log cabin quilt right now - http://www.judymartin.com/free-qom.cfm - that might work... the colors have a similar feel...
I went to visit and left my 2-4 cents. Ooh, I think that your coffee colors of FQ's are yum-my!!
What about a coffee-themed quilt top?
Ooooh, I love the colors of those fat quarters...You have great taste! :) It's that taste that I'm sure will still tempt me into sewing at some point in the near future...
nice colors! how about this log cabin pillow here. i've been wanting to make it for a while. maybe this week.
also- did you make those slippers too? if so- do you have a pattern? i've been wanting to make something like those as my old ones are getting pretty ratty.
Julia- I didn't make the slippers. They are Haflinger brand, and I bought them at Nordstrom Rack a few years ago. If you find a similar pattern, let me know!
I think that the Fiber Trends pattern for felted clogs looks as if it would be pretty similar to your slippers. I think that I might have misplaced my pattern recently, but if I find it then you can check it out when I see you next!
Post a Comment