Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The book is finished

A Suitable Boy, by Vikram Seth. If you read it (or have read it), let me know what you think (thought).


So, quickly now, three gifts to bring with me to work tomorrow (I remembered this at 1a, wrote myself a note, and went right back to sleep). I had some heavy weight heatproof fabric that can be used for nice insulated bags, but instead I put it towards pot holders (or hot pads). Yes, we all recognize the fabrics by now...


To round off my geekness I discovered I can download itunes of BBC Agatha Cristie's stories. So now I'm off to knit for a bit while I finish "Death on the Nile".

3 comments:

Reethi said...

Those are so great! And I'm so impressed at how super-neat and even your quilting lines are...

Chicago Sarah said...

Oops- I bought the heat resistant fabric prequilted! Not my work.

JuliaR said...

I love to make little things like this to give away too. One year, I made tote bags for all the females in the family for the now-annual big summer reunion and they were a great hit (the men got little zippered bags if they thought they would be useful for inside backpacks and such - my husband uses his for bike tools). I have had relatives tell me my bags have been all over Europe with them too! Fun stuff.