Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Next projects




Today was the last day of Hancock Fabric's pattern sale, so I stopped in on my way home. I picked up some very cute patterns but my favorite is Simplicity 2648. I had to get two patterns because I am a 12 top and 16 bottom, but I hope it will be well worth it. I plan to make a muslin that I can use as a pattern in the future.


This fabric is a "poly blend" off the 50% discount table. I plan to wash it in cold water, and see how it does. If it survives being washed it will become a dress!

3 comments:

Julia said...

I love the pattern and the fabric. I hope it washes well for you!!!

Mea said...

I have that pattern- and material very similar to the stuff you got. Except my fabric is supposed to be a skirt. Even though its been sitting in a box since October.

Anonymous said...

Pretty fabric and silly Simplicity and their funny sizing.