Sunday, November 2, 2008

Updates on projects

Last week I was in Atlanta three days for a conference. Conference=knitting time! There were lots of people around me knitting, it was actually pretty cool. I completed half the malibrigo chunky apricot scarf, and wished I'd brought the other ball of yarn with me to finish it.


I started, frogged, started, frogged, started and completed this much of a sock yarn scarf (fishtail pattern) using "Wait wait don't tell me" colorway.


And yesterday my size 5 circular 16" needle came, so I switched the sleeve of the baby sweater over and it's going a lot faster on the circular. Somehow using 14" straights was sort of awkward.


Now I'm off to write a paper!

2 comments:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

I LOVE the Wait Wait colorway and what you are doing with it!!! You are becoming very accomplished, how impressive!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I love the chunky scarf and also the fishy pattern. Very cool!