Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blocking

Once again the ironing board cover comes in handy- I never used it for blocking before but it works perfectly!


The mini sweater needs to be sewn together and then I plan to embroider a snowflake on the front, make a wire "clothes hanger" for it, and send it as a gift ornament. I'm not quite sure where the coaster is going- but since I'm using a block of post-it notes as a coaster at the computer, it seems I have a home for it here.


And the new malabrigo project is with worsted weight- using the one stitch scarf pattern- making a scarf for my clinical preceptor. I love how soft this yarn is, and it shows off the stitch really well. It would look great in cables but I need to finish it in two weeks so I'm going with mindless knitting.

3 comments:

Roe said...

Hi there! Glad you liked my blog! Yes, it was wonderful to vote for a candidate that I wasn't considering the lesser of two evils. :) And living in an apartment, I am a frequent ironing board blocker myself. :)

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Gorgeous!!!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

OMG those mini sweaters are cute!