Monday, October 27, 2008

Rippit rippit

I've gone a 180 degree turn. From the "process knitter" who never ripped anything to the frogger. Today I had about nine inches done on the Malabrigo scarf when I decided it was too wide (and95 meters x2 skeins isn't a long scarf anyway), so I frogged it all and started over.


I like the 15 stitch width scarf better. And it might be as long as...almost two meters?! :)


In other happy news, I have a new fall/winter favorite skirt- my sale find Garnet Hill stretch denim skirt, and my beloved clogs are back in service for the season!

3 comments:

rosanne said...

is unravelling really called "frogging?" How funny!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Hooray for clogs and Malabrigo!

They call it frogging because we say "rip it rip it" so funny.

turvid said...

It's going to be a nice scarf!