Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scary scary and happy things

I've just signed up to do something really cool and really scary. At the end of February, I will be going to Belize for two weeks as part of my graduate school's international nursing course. My group will focus on primary care, especially women and children. *gulp* This is super scary for me but I also think it will be a great experience. One of my friends from my current class schedule will be on the trip also, and I'm glad of her!


So what to sooth my nerves? Yarn, of course. This is chunky Malabrigo in pearl ten colorway. I suspect the preceptor gift scarf will go more quickly in this chunky weight.

3 comments:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

It looks even better in person!!!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I've heard Belize is awesome. My aunt used to work with Doctors Without Borders (she's retired now) and went to Belize.

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

So proud of you ... going to Belize. What a great opportunity. I am enjoying hearing about your preparations and look forward to the developing story.