update 11/4/08: 45 minutes start-to-finish, average length line going in but by the time I left the lines were to the door- and on the way to work I passed other polling places where people were lined up on the sidewalk!
Today’s Pattern Story: Vogue 997
7 months ago

4 comments:
I was afraid the line would be long, but I only had a 5 minute wait to get into the polls. Yay! And my voting place was at our library, so I got to check out a few books while I was there. Gotta love that!
PS: I'm comatose at 6:30am....I don't know how you do it..... ;)
Early voting was amazing! I'm just saying. Good on you for going early and 45 min isn't bad with a little knitting on hand.
10 minutes max, including the walk next door to the fire station. No excuses when you live next to the polling place!
Post a Comment