
Last week my sister and I were at the Sewing & Quilt Expo in Schaumburg, Illinois. I took several classes, and learned a few tips. Perhaps because I took introduction-level classes in Overlock sewing and machine-embroidery, I was a little disappointed in not learning more. In the machine embroidery class I did make these three neat little wallets/holders- a wallet, a cellphone holder, and a business card holder (or wallet, etc.).

But in the machine quilting class I truly was a beginner. And I had a lot of fun. I'm excited to start machine quilting, too.

The instructor suggested we label these samples with the date, and pull them out in a year to see progress. I'm looking forward to it!

2 comments:
That sounds like it would be so much fun! Will you be quilting more, now that you've taken the class? I think the machine quilting class would be so much fun!
I want to learn from you about sewing. You are a pro, and I love your adventuresome spirit!
My fancy machine needs some attention for sure.
Post a Comment