Crafts of all kinds from Chicago (in which I use up all my craft supplies by the end of this blog)
I've had a couple of pairs of mitten without thumbs for over a year now. Why is it so hard to knit the thumbs on, when you've gone through all that work to knit the hand? Hmmmm.... Anywho- have fun, and the mittens look great so far!
I think they look great. The colors are bright and warm looking. I think thumbs would be hard!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I've had a couple of pairs of mitten without thumbs for over a year now. Why is it so hard to knit the thumbs on, when you've gone through all that work to knit the hand? Hmmmm....
Anywho- have fun, and the mittens look great so far!
I think they look great. The colors are bright and warm looking. I think thumbs would be hard!
Post a Comment