Crafts of all kinds from Chicago (in which I use up all my craft supplies by the end of this blog)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
The house of the sick people
We have been hit hard by the dreaded common cold. Activity is limited to sleeping and blowing one's nose. The cruel irony of such sickness happening at the same time as the warmest day in Chicago in recent memory is not missed. It's about 4C here, and we are most definitely NOT out taking advantage of it.
Since I have no crafts to share, here is a Nicaragua photo instead.
4 comments:
OOOHHH, yuk! Hope you feel better real soon!
I'm sorry you are all sick. Of course it's when your weather is beautiful! It's like having to take a sick day because you are really sick Ugh!
Gorgeous photo, but sorry you are sick...I'm STILL coughing as I enter my 4th week with this @#$ thing. Miss you!
Bummer! Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment