In other news, I've cast on for my mom's second mitten. And made a hat that is on it's way to my nephews made from the Glow-in-the-Dark yarn by Bernat. I hope they enjoy it. :) And don't eat it, because I'm not sure what the mechanism for the glowing part.
Today’s Pattern Story: Vogue 997
7 months ago

7 comments:
Well, darn it! I never win!
Okay, Glow in the Dark yarn is awesome.
Thanks so much. This is the first time I have won fabric.
Amy T.
I got 4 skeins of the Glow in the Dark for Christmas. Not sure what it's going to be yet, but it sure is cool!
Glow in the dark yarn? ! Really? Cool!
Glow in the dark yarn? That is so wacky, I love it!
Glow in the dark yarn!?!?! I gotta go shoppin'!
I used to make aprons for my kids' preschool teachers and we ALWAYS used glow in the dark fabric paint. Good times. Fun memories.
Post a Comment