Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Free fabric giveaway

Eight 1/2 yard cuts of 100% cotton fabric. Mailed directly to you. Perfect for quilting or home projects.


I had ordered these to make a quilt, but have found myself unable to look past the shiny gold on the fabric (I had planned big blocks). If you have a small block quilt planned, this is for you!


Post in comments if you'd like it, until Saturday 9a (post office trip planned). In the event more than one person would like this fabric, thumb wrestling wins er, I'll draw a name.

7 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

I like those colors, gold accents don't bug me. :)

Anonymous said...

I think those colors are gorgeous. I would really love to win them. Since I don't have a blog here is my e-mail address
act324@yahoo.com

Are you originally from Maine? I grew up in New Hampshire. I have lived in Maryland a lot longer though.

Amy T.

Julia said...

I love the pinks and greens together. I would have to see the golds to decide if I liked that or not. Let Leah or anonymous have my chance to win.

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I'm all for thumb wrestling!!! Great fabrics!

turvid said...

Nice fabrics!

We bought a new place to live in November/December last year, and we (my hub) is working hard to make it livable (is that a word?) *lol*

Cheryl said...

Aw, man, I missed it. I never pass up an opportunity to add to my fabric stash!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

How did I miss this?! Those fabrics are beautiful, congrats to the winner!!