Sunday, May 11, 2008

Meme (self chosen)

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.

I've been seeing this one frequently and it's interesting. In fact, I decided to see what I would learn about myself with it. And the answer is: I'm boring.

The book: Pediatric Physical Examination, An Illustrated Handbook by Karen Duderstadt.

What I have to share:
An absence of color in the iris may indicate albinism. The center of the iris forms the aperture, or pupil, controlled by the ciliary body and iris muscles. The pupil constricts or dilates depending on the amount of light entering the eye.
But luckily for all of us, NSCKG posted pics of the fun stuff we did yesterday. Now I have knitting projects to last my lifetime.

1 comment:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Okay...

The closest book is A Treasury of Knitting Patterns by Barbara G. Walker and on page 123 is the Banded Rib. Hmmm.

Had fun winding and breaking yarn yesterday...