I'm going to take a huge deep breath. This semester of school will be done, completely, and I can do some sewing. Right now I have a huge pile of work to tackle, three papers to write, and no motivation. It's 3:30p and my big accomplishments are: I ate breakfast (diet coke and pb&j on a slice of whole grain bread) and lunch (diet coke and pb&j on two slices of whole grain bread), and took a shower, and I did about an hours worth of work. Oh, and the accidental four hour nap...
So I'm going to post a few old favorite photos and get back to it.

5 comments:
Get to it, girl. If you need inspiration ... let me know. I can give a mean motivational talk.
Isn't it great when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel? You can do it! and you will feel so great when you do :-)
Been there, done that! Especially the PB&J. And I am a champion napper.
Where are you from in Maine? I live in Maine and knit too! (not-so) cynical gal asked me if I knew you so had to check out your blog. Enjoyed reading it and seeing your knitting.
KNIT ON!
I am just up the road from where you grew up...Millinocket.
Congrats on the wedding. June will be our 38th anniversary! Got married at 18 and he was 20...he was and still is my "hero". lol
It's a lot of work, but now that we are approaching retirement age, I am so glad we were able to have a good life together with all the headaches that went with it. LOL I would be lost without him. The worst thing that happened to us was when GNP closed their doors in 2002! He was devastated and totally lost! But he is back to work now and wishing he was retired!! MEN! Can't live with them, can't live without them! May God Bless you both!
Post a Comment