Thursday, May 29, 2008

birthday photos

This is my first lace style knit scarf. Isn't it cute? I made it for my friend CKG and here we prove we are "knit together". Heehee.


We shared our birthday. In addition to some tasty tea, a gorgeous mug, and very cool Maine lobster stitch markers, look what she gave me! I love the cherry blossom scent, it's light and very yummy. The yarn, oh...the yarn...I love it. And I super-heart the FLIP BOOKS she gave me showing knit and purl increases and right and left slanting decreases. Even if you aren't a knitter, I recommend you get one. They are FUN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well happy birthday! You've been tagged: http://sewlil.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag-im-it.html

Knittynutter said...

what a lovely photo of you both

nice scarf..

those little boooks look good...

Angie

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

The lobster stitch markers are from yarndemon's etsy shop.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your gifts. I loved mine!