I think I'll be starting school in January to finish a post-master's family NP certificate. We'll see. Right now I'm just a little giddy with relief that I'm not going back to grad school full time. And oh yes, planning lots of crafts now that I don't have to sell/give away all my stuff and sell my condo by late spring!
(Spain catch-up) At the Zara store, I saw some great capes. But at 40 Euros, they were crazy expensive. So I want to make a cute fall cape (or two). I'm considering patterns Simplicity 3958 or maybe the cropped cape/jacket from Built by Wendy. I only got about a metre of fabric for each plaid, so I'll have to be careful. This is the fabric (the solid tweed is for a skirt or a jacket, not sure yet).
Last but not least, my new favorite leather bag...



5 comments:
Welcome back to Chicago LOL. That green plaid is really cute, and I think it would make a great cape.
What a great bag! The fabric is nice too. I'm ready to make another cape myself.
Selfishly, I'm excited that we won't be having to say good-bye to you so soon...We have many more knitting/crafty groups ahead of us! Fabulous fabric and baby, by the way...:)
I too am feeling quite selfish...and mighty curious about the baby that Mandy is referring to.
Well, I don't really know what I was thinking...But I really meant fabulous bag! :) Whoops...
Post a Comment