Sunday, October 14, 2007

On the road

I'm in Belgium- Brussels airport, to be precise. I'm trying to resist the delicious smells wafting from the airport cafe, because I had breakfast on the plane (at 11:30p Chicago time). The cheese, chocolates, and lace all look amazing. But I am exercising buying restraint because I'm excited for the spanish ham and cava and tapas...and a nice bag or pair of shoes if I can find something that won't totally break the bank.

Back Saturday!

5 comments:

renee said...

Oh have fun!

rosanne said...

I hope you have lots and lots of fun! But don't try too hard to resist the Belgian chocolate...It's, hands down, the absolute best I had across Europe. It was the only thing I bothered to send home, actually. Lucky you to be off to Spain! Enjoy Sarah!

Walter Jeffries said...

Wow - That's over 1230 miles! Have fun.

Captain Awesome said...

Sarah!!! HELLO. I looked at other NP's with google blogs, and low and behold, look who it is! Oh, this is me, Jason, UMO Jason, friend of Aaron Dries Jason, fellow NP Jason! I've heard rumors you're coming out my way for post grad work???? Check out my blog! Send me email! ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ole! Glad you are enjoying.