Thursday, October 4, 2007

Done at last! :)

I finished off the bags, the other bags, and the quilted coasters. I loved making the coasters, I think that'll be my new gift-on-hand for the future.



Many thanks for the emails of support this week- I'm off to spend tomorrow doing something with my sweetie (we both took the day off). We're talking about the Indiana Dunes, which would be neat since I've never been there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! If I didn't have to work, I would be at that craft fair buying up all of your stuff! I hope that it goes well and will look forward to hearing about the craft fair experience (I've always thought about doing that, but never have)...Have fun!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

I will be your proxy at the craft fair, Mandy.

Aww, I hope you and your sweetie have good weather for the dunes today, Sarah!