Sunday, October 21, 2007

Home

Connecting in London Heathrow was challenging, but I did it- passed security and changed terminals in 35 minutes! I was so happy to get home, to my own bed and shower and fridge.

I had a fantastic trip. We started in Barcelona, then flew to Sevilla, then took a seven hour bus to Lisbon (and I flew home from there). My favorite part was sitting in the shade of the orange trees in Sevilla.


Oh, and I did find some remnant fabric *grin* and a leather bag. Happy unbirthday to me...

5 comments:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Happy un-birthday indeed! Welcome home.

Nancy Winningham said...

Welcome home! Traveling is always fun, but it's always nice to be home. So, tell us, what is your new bag like?

Tracey said...

Welcome back. Glad you had a good trip. Will you be showing us your bag and fabric?

rosanne said...

Great to have you home again! What brought you to Spain? Barcelona is one city that has always beckoned, but I haven't been able to make it happen yet. I hope you really enjoyed it!

Tracey said...

I was recently "tagged" and instructed to tag 7 others. So.... you've been tagged.