
After my test, I broke out my new sewing machine- the Singer Curvy from Costco. It's bigger and has more options than any machine I've ever owned before, and it's fun. I'm making pj pants for my nephews.

My sweetie bought me a pair of large heavy-duty Gingher shears as a present after passing my FNP exam. They are heavy, but fun to use. I have some wool coating to dive into that will make great use of these shears.

5 comments:
Awesome!!
Looks great! Glad to hear you are back in the swing of things!
Ooooo, fancy shears. I am so excited about your new machine.
You will love your Gingher Shears!! That's what I got last year with my gift card to JoAnn's. They are the best scissors I've ever had. I know you are relieved to be finished with your new certification. I am very impressed!!! Nurses are the most important people in the medical field!!! My mom has been under the care of nurses for several years now. The doctor visits the nursing home on occasion, but it is the the nurses who really take care of her on a minute to minute bases. For the CNAs up to the Physician's Assistants and all in between, we are so thankful!!!!
Hey Sarah, I haven't really thanked you properly yet for my fingerless gloves, which I love!!!! They really do help keep my hands warm and flexible. I need your address. I thought I had saved it from your envelope, but with all the Christmas doings and such, I have misplaced it. If you don't mind sending it to me through my email I have something to send to you.
Nice - always fun to be sewing! What do you think of the machine? Mine died, and I'm in the market for one...
Post a Comment