Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back from Maine

And I came back to find I'd been awarded this by a lovely lady who has mad sewing skills.

People like us need to tell it like it is, and let the scraps fall where they will.

Now I am tasked with sharing 10 honest things about myself.

1. I've had patients complain (twice!) that I was "too honest" with them about their medical condition. I start each new visit by saying I will always tell them the truth and will expect they tell me the truth also, otherwise there is little point in continuing the visit.

2. I really really like to read, sew, and knit.

3. I love the results of cleaning but don't enjoy the process.

4. Cereal is not just a breakfast food.

5. Honesty has cost me a friendship in the past.

6. My best (non relative) friend is also very honest. We've been friends for 11 years now.

7. I loved the Red Sox in their bad years. When I moved to Chicago, they took the series. My relationship with them has been permanently scarred by that.

8. My sweetie just bought me a great present- fold-down split backseats for the Prism!

9. I have more fabric than logically I could sew up in one year.

10. #9 doesn't stop me from occasionally buying more. :)

2 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I agree that cereal isn't just a breakfast food!! ;)

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

I love this post. I just do.