Saturday, December 19, 2009

Finished


This is why I have been so quiet on the blog recently. Today I took my FNP certification exam. Now I am certified to treat patients of all ages (currently I am certified as an Adult NP). Wahoo. Back to my normal life...

A trial gift (well, a real gift- but I'm going to try to felt it to size)!

8 comments:

JuliaR said...

I am so pleased for you! I spent lot of time with nurses last year and while I am glad I don't have to see them any more (!) I am pleased to report that they were a wonderful bunch and every one seemed to be a good representative of a truly kind and caring profession.

I hope you find great satisfaction in your new job.

the sandwich life said...

Congratulations!!!!

julia said...

Wow! Congratulations to one smart lady!!!!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Congratulations!!!

Walter Jeffries said...

Congrats!!! Well done and a good reward, the achievement, for you hard work.

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. And look how far beyond "passing" you did.

Good job, dude.

xo,
ahj

Stephanie said...

YAYY!!

Free making money tips said...

Congratulation for your certification.
Now you are a nurse.


Need more information related health?