Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bossy socks

Thanks for the lobster interest. For anyone who might need to know, it is perfectly ok to carry-on live lobsters. But no ice, of course, so we put our lobsters on a couple of packages of frozen peas. The security at the airport know me by now, they are used to me carrying on sewing machines, lobsters, whatever- and always with donuts. :)


It got cold in Chicago! Friday night it was down around 25F, which isn't that bad but after temps in the 40s and 50s, it was a bit of a system shock. I have a wide variety of warm clothes, but I was wearing these socks Friday night- wool, of course. I love that they have L and R printed on them. These are adult socks, just to clarify- when I feel rebellious I mix them up! ha ha!

1 comment:

Mea said...

When I left in Nov., the woman at checked baggage looked at my tote of fabric and asked, "what's in here?" I told her I had been in town for a sewing conference and it was full of fabric.(okay, I forgot about the pickled veggies, hot sauce and apple butter, my bad...) She then looked at the sewing machine case and just nodded her head. I still can't get over shipping 46 lbs of fabric for $20. The only time a checked bag cost less!!:)