Crafts of all kinds from Chicago (in which I use up all my craft supplies by the end of this blog)
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Pajama pants
Using three lovely anonymous models, these are the pajama pants I made for my nephews. I think I can make the elastic in the waist a bit tighter/smaller next time.
And the legs could be a bit longer, at least for the shark boy. :) I shall try to redeem myself!
I agree with sandwich, for sure! Nice job, lady!!! I miss you, I'm finally getting over this darn cold so maybe we can get together and celebrate birthdays soon.
I love the fishy one. Can I have one too? Would come handy at Bonaire in August. (Speaking of which, could you tell the uncle of said nephews to check his email from time to time?)
how sweet of you to sew for your nephews! i love the bare bellies. i always have a hard time judging how much elastic to use...and the length, too. i guess that's why i stick to sewing for the little people that live in my house. :)
6 comments:
You are a wonderful aunt!!
I agree with sandwich, for sure! Nice job, lady!!! I miss you, I'm finally getting over this darn cold so maybe we can get together and celebrate birthdays soon.
I love the fishy one. Can I have one too? Would come handy at Bonaire in August. (Speaking of which, could you tell the uncle of said nephews to check his email from time to time?)
Great fabrics! I love the sharks!
Aren't you nice to sew for other people? Looks great, and really fun fabric!
how sweet of you to sew for your nephews! i love the bare bellies. i always have a hard time judging how much elastic to use...and the length, too. i guess that's why i stick to sewing for the little people that live in my house. :)
Post a Comment