Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back!

With finished projects and no photos- three pairs of pj pants went flying to my nephews today. Here is a Colorado road trip photo instead.


My dear friend and roommate from grad school was driving back East from Nevada- so I flew to Denver Saturday morning and rode with her as far as Chicago. We had a fun time and it was great to realize we picked up our friendship without missing a beat. She is really cool, and smart, so she was awesome company for driving! I saw Colorada, Nebraska, Iowa, and parts of Illinois I had never seen before. It was a lot of fun. And I was able to almost finish a hat start-to-finish!


Tomorrow is my 33d birthday. I am hoping for some cake.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday!

Julia said...

Thirty three, oh to be thirty three. Happy Birthday. It is amazing how easily you can pick up a friendship with certain of your friends, isn't it. I have a few old friends like that. Wonderful!

JuliaR said...

(Two Julias! What riches.)

Happy birthday for tomorrow! That sounded like a totally fun road trip. Good for you for going!

SWE said...

Happy birthday, you young'un you!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Happy Birthday, when are you available to go and play for your birthday?

Sounds like you had an amazing trip!!!