Monday, October 27, 2008

Sleepless nights

I should have expected this one...I was wiped out and slept for three hours this afternoon. Now I'm weirdly wide awake. And start work in 7 hours. Whatever. I found a scarf pattern for my Malabrigo Chunky!


This yarn is a dream to work with, and size 11 needles with chunky yarn is a lot more gratifying than working on the baby sweater right now. I think it helps my brain to be able to change up projects. The Malabrigo scarf pattern is by Crystal Palace, "Faggot stitch scarf". It's lovely, and only one row to remember! I am going to a conference at the end of this week and plan to bring a few projects with me. Updates next weekend.

I've also been playing with my Ravelry page and adding many projects to my queue to make. This is quite fun, this knitting thing!