Monday, October 20, 2008

Fabric love


I'm making a quilt for my sister-in-law and her family for the holidays (I'm thinking about it a lot and will burst into action once school is done...I hope). Recently I got excited about the thought of having time to sew in the not-so-distant future, and I did a little internet shopping.


The only real problem I have (besides the nasty gold accents on the fabric) with ebay is my constant expectation that someone will outbid me. I was wrong, but look what I bought because of it!


The rose print fabrics will be quilt tops, the charm squares will be...something.


And the squirrels I may have to save for myself.

3 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

the squirrels are too cute!

I always get outbid on ebay!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

So cute!! Wanna knit again soon?

Nancy Winningham said...

I love those pink fabrics you chose for the quilt. It will be beautiful