Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Saturday projects


Yeah, way exciting. To me, anyway. Because if I can get this sink sold, it will get off our couch. And then we can sit on the couch. You see, very exciting! (I dunno if the price is right, what do you think?)


The other project is the seed-stitch band sweater from Debbie Bliss's Baby Knits for Beginners. I'm using a synthetic yarn for washability and already starting to regret that choice as I realize it will pill fiercely. But really, I can't spend $50 on yarn for a baby sweater that will get puked on. Well, not while I'm in grad school and working part time. :) Unless I suppose it were to be for a family member. *ahem* Just saying. (big sis, you reading this?)

ps Why yes, I do have a 10 page paper to write this weekend about childhood obesity. Whatever makes you think I'm procrastinating? Well, mustn't dally- off to meet a friend for lunch & knitting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see it!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

I saw the sweater in formation...it looks good. Pretty color.

xo, the lunchy knitter from earlier today. It was fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh, lovely way to procrastinate, blogging and knitting! Your new project looks delightful! I hope you sell your sick asap!
Happy weekend!
~Emily

Anonymous said...

Hmm, did you tell my MIL about this? I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said she wouldn't say no to another grandbaby! LOL!