Sunday, September 28, 2008

Grad school papers

I had forgotten how painful it is to write a paper about something I'm not interested in. So far I have two pages- maximum is ten- and I'm already bored to tears. So I'm having some cake.


And my sweetie asked if I wanted something to drink. I asked for a "really big glass of water".
He brought me this (tape dispenser included for size). I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.

Now, back to work.

(update 11:44p with 3/5 of the paper done, I am going to bed. this is a picture of my special olympics scarf)

3 comments:

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Now, that's a glass of water! lol!

I remember having to write papers like that. I'm so glad I'm out of college! I thought about taking a few classes on fashion design and clothing construction, but the thought of having to go to a class and sit there and listen and get graded and do what the teacher wants you to do....too much for me!

I like your Special Olympics scarf. I just read something about them, but can't remember where. Maybe it was on Comcast News....

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Nice scarf. Hope the paper got done okay and I look forward to seeing you sometime soon!

turvid said...

Loved the glass of water! *lol*