Me: What is your favorite thing about my knitting?
Hubby: it makes you happy
Me: What is your least favorite thing about my knitting?
Hubby: getting poked (unfortunate incident has led to not knitting in bed)
Me: What is something I have knitted, that you recall as good?
Hubby: cute booties
Me: Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?
Hubby: yes and no.
Me: can you explain?
Hubby: not relative to other hobbies, but I think knitters' eyes are often bigger than their needles
Me: Do you have any hobbies?
Hubby: Yes
Me: Comparing hobbies, who spends more?
Hubby: Me- traveling and skiing are expensive.
Me: Do you have a stash of any kind?
Hubby: (looking around living room) Computer parts? Foodstuffs and travel books?
Me: Have I ever embarrassed you, knitting in public?
Hubby: Nope
Me: Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?
Hubby: More or less. Quivet, Barlett yarns.
Me: Can you name another knitting blog?
Hubby: Yes. (Me: which one?) Not-so cynical knitting gal, and the McPhee one (Yarn Harlot).
Me: Do you mind my wanting to stop at knit shops wherever we go?
Hubby: No.
Me: Do you understand the importance of a swatch?
Hubby: Yeah- it’s a sample of the knit and you can see how much of a pain it will be to knit. And what it will feel like.
Me: Do you read Chicago is 1230 miles from Maine?
Hubby: Yeah
Me: Have you ever left a comment?
Hubby: No (he has, anonymously on a project I was sad no one commented on)
Me: Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?
Hubby: (looking at yarn and knitting in the living room) More organized, maybe, but probably not. I think Sarahs come with a certain entropy. *laughing* It’s like playing Whack-A-Mole.
Me: Anything you'd like to add?
Hubby: Sarah is wonderful.I love my sweetie! He is very good natured about my crafts in every room habit. And supportive of knitting. He actually is getting pretty good at figuring out what knit stitch I'm doing, and has googled "continental purl" videos for me many times.

5 comments:
This is beyond amazing and hilarious. I might try it too...see you later today !! Yay.
You're really brave for interviewing your husband and actually publishing his answers! lol! I don't want to know if my husband thinks the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit (or sew or crochet or quilt!!) although if I were a betting gal I'd bet his answer would be a definite "no". He's smart like that.
Ha that is too cute! I'd do it...but the Hubbs is pretty clueless about my craftiness lol!
DH thought your hubby's comment on Whack-A-Mole was funny- said we'll have to play that with them when they come to visit.(have a kid, have all the toys...)
I got caught up in following the interviews back- not sure if I'm brave enough to adapt the interview for my sewing/scrapbook habit! His hobby is way more expensive, that much I know for sure!
I thoroughly enjoyed the interview. Your husband seems to be very aware of (and possibly interested in) your craft life. I think if I attempted to question my husband about my knitting he might respond with something like "You knit?"
Post a Comment