Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're back!

And since I start my new job in less than 12 hours, here are a few pics to tide you over.

The dress involves some funny stories- it kept expanding as I pressed the seams and even though I took it in twice, you can see it's still a bit loose in the bodice. Lesson learned about eyelet!
My sister and sister-in-law did my hair for the perfect Anne of Green Gables look I wanted!
We got married on a point overlooking the ocean. It was lovely. We were so fortunate to have found this spot (Quoddy House in Lubec)!

I have a few FP to share as well as some gorgeous pics from our honeymoon (Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunswick, Quebec, and Ontario), but that will come later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! How fun!
Love the dress, the hair, and the location. Glad your back and Congratulation's!

Amanda Jean said...

congratulations!

cidell said...

I love Ann(e) of Green Gables. You hair looks beautiful and I can't wait to see more photos! Big, big congratulations!

JuliaR said...

I agree! Everything looks perfect and the pink ribbon made the dress. But what? You came up to Ontario and you didn't drop in? :)
More pix!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

What a gorgeous place! Your hair looks great. Congrats on your marriage! I hope you like Chicago!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

You look marvelous. Your hair ... omg!!! Love the dress and the location too. Gorgeous.

futuregirl said...

How beautiful! I love the dress and the hair. How sweet! :)