No, I didn't finish unpacking (haha!) but I realized, I love my new schedule. Until school starts at the end of August, I work three days each week. It's awesome. I love my sweetie. And since he's making this possible by having a real job full-time, I should show my appreciation by unpacking some more. :) Tonight we might even start putting countertop down...and you know what's after that. A kitchen sink! Woot! Looking forward to not doing dishes in the bathtub.
And to all you moms out there- I have been reading your blogs. Your kids are gorgeous. I am in total awe of you for making time to blog along with everything else- thank you!! And I think the next time we have "when do we have babies" talk, I'm going to vote for a couple of years from now...
2 comments:
A couple of years or whenever. I'm a great babysitter.
Kids are so much fun, so whenever you have them its always the right time. Plus, when you have only one child your life doesn't really change that much. At least mine didn't. I still went wherever I wanted because I just put my son in a sling and off we went. I had to carry diapers and wipes with me, but it wasn't a big deal. And I breastfed him so I didn't have to carry bottles and formula. Its when you have three that your life really changes. Maybe it changes alot after you have 2, but I wouldn't know since I had twins with my second pregnancy. Now, twins...oh, they really kick your butt!! lol! "Double trouble" is the tip of the iceberg!
Post a Comment