We're digging out. Today I'll make the second trip to the resale store donation center. It's amazing how much I can let go of when it's literally difficult to move around because of the amount of "stuff". I don't have any pictures because I can't find the camera, but just imagine moving another 1-bedroom apartment into my already comfortably full apartment and you can get a mental image! :) I'm itching to get some sewing done, though, and it's a great motivator to tackle unpacking and sorting tasks. We have an old treadle singer sewing machine and it's going to be moved into the bedroom (temporarily?) today. My sweetie bought belts for it so hopefully it'll be sewing merrily soon.
Does anyone use old children's books in crafts? Or want one? I have a book to send to you, if so- the 1970 edition, volume one, Children's Encyclopedia published by Encyclopedia Britannica. Just let me know in comments and I'll email you (please include your email info if posting through "noreply"). I found it at the Village Thrift about a year ago.
Today’s Pattern Story: Vogue 997
7 months ago

2 comments:
my husband and I started doing a cleaning and reorganzing of our house this past weekend, and boy, does it feel good to part with things. we still have a LONG way to go...but at least we started. Have fun settling in!
I feel like I've been cleaning and reorganizing for months...hmmmm, I think because I have been! lol! It feels good to get rid of clutter, doesn't it? When you find your camera post a photo of your treadle sewing machine. I'd love to see it!
Post a Comment