Monday, July 14, 2008

in the frog pond

On the way home from work today I ripped out the whole new pink scarf I've been working on all last month. It was from an orphan skein and there clearly wasn't enough to make a normal-length scarf. On to better things! Hmm, maybe a narrow lacey scarf? One advantage of the new job is the hour-long public transit commute, because I get on early enough to grab a seat on both the bus & the train and I can knit.

Sorry for gushing, but it seems impossible that three weeks ago we were packing up to leave this place (the view from the point where we got married).

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh my! I haven't read your blog in a while, and obviously I've missed a lot! Congratulations on your wedding, the new job, and all the major changes in your life! Hope all is going well, and can't wait to hear about more!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Gush away, girl!! I love that you have all that knitting time...