Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hole? What hole?



Yeah. The hole is filled, with three coats of plaster of paris and one of spackling compound- just needs to be sanded and then I can paint. Speaking of paint, I'm going to sleep tonight surrounded by just two colors on my walls- from this...



To this!



Good night, everyone. I am quite looking forward to my day of rest tomorrow.

PS- I still managed a quick JoAnn's run for some more patterns (I am loving Threads magazine and wanted to try some of the Simplicity Threads patterns while they were $2 each) and half price denim and baby-wale corduroy. I see some very cute skirts this fall!

3 comments:

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Very nice work! You are great.

Anonymous said...

You ROCK! Please please come live down here after you get done with the next few years- there are lots of houses you can fix up cheap- and we'd let you borrow our camper to live in...Can you tell I miss my little sister?? :) Nice work though. -Mea

rosanne said...

Before I got married and left Boston for Phoenix, I painted my room the same colors as you it seems. I had an irregularly shaped attic room and the sage really was great. I should have stopped there, but I liked the blue, too, and decided it would be a good idea to use the blue the ceiling. At least it always provided a good conversation starter... I like your choices better, Sarah. You are awesome!