
In Portland, we visited the Pendleton Woolen Mill outlet store. In addition to wools from blanket weight to lightweight suiting, they had a huge box of zippers. All you could fit in a sandwich bag for $1. I packed three bags, because really, that's a great bargain.

Meaning it is quite likely that some distant great-grandsomething will one day go though my stuff and say "why did Aunt Sarah have seventeen bright coral invisible zippers?" Foolish child, because I might need them!

In other news, my home farm is progressing slowly. This year I only planted about 1/10000000th of an acre (not to scale). Things are popping up quite impressively!

This is lettuce (you can tell where), nasturtiums, and um, something else. A flower that looks pretty and I can't remember the name, but I had to nick the seed pod and soak the seeds overnight before planting. You know, that one!

3 comments:
Congratulations! That is quite a success. I'm glad to hear that your farm is doing good.
God bless.
Oh to have that many zippers. Have you seen the pouches that are made by just sewing bunches of zippers together? You can open it wherever you want. The store that I posted about a day or so ago has a great buy on zippers, but not that good!!!
I'm excited about your garden! You have been so busy.
Post a Comment