Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What to wear, part two

Today after work I hit Nordstrom Rack (TJ Maxx and Filene's Basement were done during lunch). And I found a dress. It was on clearance, so I bought it. Now I ask you, dear reader, to give your honest opinion. And if it's okay, what do I wear with it? I have a grey purse with beads or something shiny, and a grey wrap- grey or silver shiny shoes?

PS I also bought some ultra-super-control-top hose to wear with it. So waist will be controlled a bit.

PPS this is as unpacked as we've got so far.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dress is drop-dead gorgeous on you! What a fabulous find! What a classic. I am not so good in the accesories department...

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Oh, my, gosh. That dress is a perfect color on you. I wish I could knit you a silver-grey wrap in no time flat.

More comments in email to you.

cidell said...

That dress is fantastic on you. I think grey or purple accessories will be awesome too.

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Yes, I'd jazz it up with your accessories. Some nice jewelry, a good bag, shoes and a wrap and you'll be set to go. The dress is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

That dress is fabulous- and you look fantastic in it!

rosanne said...

I'd totally go with silver shoes and jewelery, accented with purplely things... That dress is super sexy! Great find...don't you love the discount stores? So what did you decide on in the end?